Miss Mé... Ng...
School: Lycée Edgar Quinet
Education level: BTS Commerce International 1st year
BTS Commerce International
Highest educational level completed: number of years studied and completed with a diploma after highschool : High school completed
Last diploma : Baccalauréat Économique et Social
Current educational level : +2
Prepared job(s): : International Trade
Duration of the internship: 2 months
Beginning of the internship: Two months according to the company's choice between April and July 2012
Study-work program No
Geographical mobility from your place of residence : Non
Dear Madam, Dear Sir,
I am currently attending a two-year post-secondary course of International Trade, at Lycée Edgar Quinet in Paris. An eight-week unpaid internship in client prospecting is a compulsory part of the course.
Serious, dynamic and very motivated, I could help you in your firm and namely, finding new consumers. I would be very grateful if you would consider my application for an internship in your company between April and July 2012. The period of two months would be chosen by you.
Please find enclosed, my resume for further information regarding me.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
- Education¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯• 2009 - Graduated from secondary school with the French Baccalaureate in Economics and Social Studies,specialized in English.• 2010 - First year of the Bachelor Degree in applied languages, at Université Paris-Diderot in Paris.• 2011 - Currently attending the first year of a two-year post-secondary course in International Trade at LycéeEdgar Quinet in Paris, France.
- Work Experience¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯• July-August 2009 - Voluntary work in a concert hall “La boîte à concert”, Pontault-Combault (France)Duties included : clients and artists, prospecting, handing out flyers.• April-November 2011 - Barista at McCafé, Fontenay-sous-Bois (France)Duties included : clients, cashier, preparing products.
- Languages¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯• French - Mother tongue• English - Working knowledge, oral and written• Spanish - Intermediate• Chinese - Intermediate
- Computer literacy¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯• Good working knowledge of computers.• Regular use of Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access.• Knowledge of Adobe Reader, Adobe Photoshop.
- Interests and hobbies¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯• Sports (Fitness, Volley-ball, Swimming)• Music (Playing the guitar and piano)• Fashion (Clothes, Designing)• Other art (Drawing, Painting, Photography)• Travelling, Movie, Concerts, Art exhibits• The Internet
Known Tools / Software/ Methods : Pack Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint...), Pack OpenOffice, Adobe Reader, Photoshop, Internet.
HGV, LGV, special vehicles licences :
French : Native
English : Fluent
Spanish : Advanced
Chinese : Advanced
Access this CV as well as the whole CV library of internship seekers by subscribing to the Internship Pack for an unlimited consultation for the period of time you choose.
(Free access to all complete CVs including contact details)